Saturday, May 30, 2009

Eight.

Max's POV

I stand as close to her as I can while still being able to keep control of myself, and I wait. I wait for her to think and contemplate about things, I wait for her emotions to take over, tears inevitably falling, and I wait for her to come to terms with what she's feeling. I watch her as she tries to avoid me, but she can't hide the memories that are flashing through her mind. She's thinking about our past, and I only hope she's focusing on the good, which there was a lot of.

I continue to wait patiently, letting her see that this is purely up to her, that I'm not going to pressure her into anything, that this is her decision. Just when I think she is going to back away, I feel her moving closer to me, her lips lightly touching mine hesitantly, waiting for my reaction.

In an attempt to prove that this isn't just about sex, I kiss her back softly, letting her set the tone of pace, but as I feel her hands moving up under my shirt, tracing across my skin I don't know how much long I'll be able to be patient.

She pulls away from me, her eyes boring into mine curiously. I can see a thousand thoughts dancing around in her eyes as she watches me. I stand, not moving an inch, waiting for her to make up her mind.

I see a small smile tug at the corners of her lips before she presses her lips to mine again, much rougher and passionate than the previous time, standing on her tip toes in an attempt to get closer to me, which can only make me smile. Her mouth opens underneath mine, and it's just like old times. No words, just her body pressed next to mine.

Rylie's POV

I feel his fingertips on the skin of my stomach, loving the way I can almost feel an electric current flowing from his hand to my body. I squeal in delight as I feel him push me all the way up against the door, picking me up shortly after. I love the way I feel as light as a feather in his arms, as if it is effortless for him to hold me like this. I run my hands up his arm and to his biceps, wrapping my fingers around them as they flex due to the weight of my body they are supporting.

He sits me back down on my own two feet, much to my dismay, but I hardly have time to object as his kisses move in a line from my lips to the shell of my ear, and then lower to my neck.

"I thought we were suppose to talk about things," I manage to squeak out in between deep breathes. It seems as if I haven't been breathing at a normal pace since we walked in my apartment, but something about the ferocity I see in his gaze right now has me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, loving the feeling of his soft caresses that have turned into something much more passionate.

He pulls his lips away from the skin of my shoulder, bringing his forehead up and resting it on mine, gazing into my eyes. His hands trail up past the hem of my skirt on the inside of my thighs, toying with the lace of my panties.

"I've never been good with words," he says in a husky voice before moving my panties aside, timidly inserting a finger, and then another, making me moan out at the feeling of his touches before I rest my head on his shoulder, not wanting him to see the look of satisfaction I know he would find there.

Max's POV

I lean back and watch in amusement as she tries to hold on, but I can feel her muscles clenching around my fingers nevertheless. She looks up from my shoulder, and I can see the tears pooling there, but I can also see her fighting the urge to want to give in.

"Damn it, Max," she moans while leaning her head back in pleasure. "I hate you," she whispers while shoving at my chest once, and then twice, but I don't step away. Instead, I move my fingers in a come hither motion one last time, making her eventually give in as I feel her thighs begin to quiver.

"I know," I soothe while taking my hand away from the small of her back and brushing it through her hair, feeling the tension in her shoulders as she tries to not lean into my touch.

"I hate you so much," she sobs quietly, avoiding my gaze. I move my hand to her chin, pulling it lightly to make her look me in the eyes.

"I know," I reiterate before kissing her forehead, nose, and then finally her soft luscious lips.

3 comments:

  1. AHH!! I feel her pain... How do you resist that? Love and Hate are such powerful emotions... I think the only way to truly hate something is to love it... *sigh* great chapter Jessie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww UPDATE

    ReplyDelete
  3. too lovely. and seriously...you can't resist that man. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete